I need advice on personal insurance or business insurance
At some stage in our lives, most of us need some insurance cover. At a personal level, it might be to insure our income, or to ensure that debts can be paid out if an unfortunate event occurs.
At a business level, it might be to ensure that one business partner can purchase the interest of another partner, or to enable business expenses to be met if a business owner is unable to work.
Putting the right package together can be complex. Our office does not provide insurance “quotes.” Rather, we provide thorough service to ensure that you obtain the right package for your needs.
- Identify your needs
- Identify the most tax effective structure to fund the premiums
- Identify the appropriate premium structure for you
- The lowest initial premium is rarely the lowest over the medium or long term
- Identify appropriate products for your circumstances
- Assist you to lodge your application
- Provide all of the information to the insurer at application stage
- This should ensure that in the event of a claim, the claim is assessed quickly
- Assist you to lodge your claim and manage the claims process
Getting things in place properly is extremely important. It is tempting to assume that you are insured when you commence paying premiums on a policy. However, you only find out if you were insured at claim time. That could be many years after you commenced paying premiums, and your claim may be declined.
If you require professional insurance advice that will provide you with real peace of mind, contact our office to make an appointment to discuss your needs.